what's for breakfast?

I know it is still early in the evening and I am already talking about breakfast. I love eating breakfast! Although during the weekdays, I can't enjoy a long and relaxing breakfast since I have to get ready for work. But I still get a chance to grab a bite or two. I just couldn't function well if I am not able to eat breakfast. These are the breakfast menus that I love to eat: (warning: I am a rice eater. Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, I have to have rice. Blame it on my upbringing! LOL Well, if you were born and raised in the Philippines like me, then rice wouldn't be far from your everyday menu!) Egg with tomatoes (like an omelet) and rice bacon and rice egg sunny side up, hotdogs, and rice dried fish and rice tocino (sweet marinated pork) and....yep, you guessed it...rice so those are my favorites....how 'bout you?
@redkathy (3375)
I don't eat breakfast but have to prepare it for hubby and mom. He has 2 egg omlet, cheese grits, a biscuit, and coffee. Mom's easy she has waffles and coffee with juice or milk OR a bowl of grits with the beverages!
I just had breakfast! I'm in the Philippines so it's morning here already. I just had some chocolate oatmeal and it was good. Usually in the office, I'd just have some instant noodles and bread but sometimes, my girlfriend brings something special like a sandwich from a place she passes by on her way to work. On weekends, my breakfast is usually a doughnut or two or rice and bacon.
the only time i ate oatmeal was when i had a throat problem....my doctor advised me to eat "soft" solids only....so it was my only choice... it was oatmeal for breakfast, lunch and dinner...... it was really hard for me!!!LOL to make it more exciting i added crushed apples or bananas...i know there are flavored oatmeals already but i still don't want those....i tried it once, and it tasted like medicine for me!LOL
Hopefully you don't get sick again but if ever you do, I suggest you try some congee. Also good if your doctor suggests a soft diet.
ooohhhh..... i love congee....however, there is no congee here where i am living right now.....and when i was sick, hot food is out of the question too....when i was eating oatmeal, i have to let the "hotness" wear off before i could eat it....
@warrior_777 (1392)
I'm not into a heavy breakfast because I'm always in a hurry to go to school during weekdays .I usually eat sandwich with ham and bacon Or hot dog and cheese with a cup of hot coffee or a cup of hot tea for my breakfast. But during weekends my mom always cooked fried rice with lots of hot dogs, bacon, eggs, ground beefs, bell peppers and green peas.. I love the way how my mom cook fried rice it's really good.. Happy eating..
if you are going to school then the more you have to eat breakfast....it would sustain you for the rest of your day.....:)