Do u save money?

@seeths (413)
Have you ever thought of saving money for your future?Do you think one needs to really think about saving money for your future or do you feel that lets live to the fullest and take life as it comes and need not worry about the future? Have you ever been realistic regards money. Regards
I think everyone needs to think closely about saving money in for the future. It's a big part of the way you live. Nowadays we should think about saving money for houses, car, college, etc, or even if you dont need these things its alway recommended to have money saved, you will never know what can happen to you instantly in a heart beat. Well everyone should save money especially in times of our economy nowadays. Youll never know when you can lose your job or need cash fast. Saving money doesnt really help our econonmy that much but we should all think about ourselves first. SAVE YOUR $$$ PEOPLE! Happy Mylotting Every1.
@seeths (413)
good response and what you said is very true.One needs to be very practical and think about the future. Regards
@bamakelly (5193)
A piggy bank -  This is a picture of a piggy bank that I decided to upload.
I have thought of saving money. I know that it is a good idea especially if you need to make big purchases or are just starting out in life. As a middle aged woman who is married and has a small child it can be hard to save money. It seems that once it is earned it is spent on bills and food and the like. It is just not easy sometimes to keep up with the rising prices of food and gas. I do believe we all need to have some worry for the future. We shouldn't be too hasty with our money like tomorrow will never come.
I actually do try and save money it just dont always happen like that. But i think its important to save money if you have kids. But thats just me.
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,Seeth! Actually I save thirty percent of my income every month for emergency needs.If I am seek and if needed large amounts for treatment I will not depend on somebody for my treatment.Sometime I may require some big amount for repair and maintenance of my house.At that time I may withdraw some money and meet the expenditures.Besides by saving money I am getting some income from the Bank in the form of interest.And I am proud of my savings in the Bank because the Bank gives the saving money to government to invest in development projects in the country.So in my opinion saving money is a noble idea.thanx.
been trying to save money but at the end of the month, i end up spending it on bills, sad but true...