miracles

do you believe in miracles, has any such thing really happened to you, give me your honest thoughts
@ketybhagat (4125)
Yes, I do believe in miracles. We have a saint here in India called Saibaba. Im talking of years and years ago when Shirdi his place of residence was not at all developed and I was a small girl. My sister got cured after the doctors had given up hope and my family had vowed to visit Shirdi. We did, and since both of us were small, the priest allowed my sister to put the garland around his statue, but I was refused. I fought with Him, saying He is not my friend, and immediately, the p riest had a change of heart and put me on his lap and allowed me to garland Him many many times. This is a miracle, and I know He heard me immediately. Today, the place is so commercialised, that I was shocked to see the difference. Would you call it a miracle ??
are you telling about shirdi saibaba or the present saibaba shirdi saibaba not possible that you sat on him????? well anyways, then even i have wish i will definitely visit this place if it happens also pray for me
Yes, Shirdi Saibaba and I was small, around 6 years old. Im talking of the year around 1960, so I was allowed to sit on his lap as i could not reach his neck without sitting on his lap. Yes, do pray to Him. He will listen and bless you.
thank you
@ralphido (843)
i do believe in miracles.. there have been many instances where i have felt the touch of god.. for instance i fell ill two day before my last exam and i was unable to prepare for it.. i was dreading over what to write the next day and praying that somehow the exam be postponed.. guess what that night.. my friends call me and say the exm has been postponed a week because of a sudden labour strike the next day in my college. if that's not a miracle i don't know what is..
ya sometimes this happens with me also
@rocker21 (2717)
They are just visual co incidence where your mind actually stops to analyse the situation that moment that just passed by making you feel amazed! thats wat a miracle is! and i dun believe in it Miracle is a brain understanding failure! somethings which we cant understand we just believe it! tats miracle too!