Was this week as good as last week for you?

@sedel1027 (17851)
I did a lot more work at my actual job this week, so sadly I didn't make as much online as I did last week. That is okay though, I still made over $20 How did you do this week?
@carmelanirel (20979)
Oh probably 99.9% better this week since I had no power last week.. That's ok though, stories from my experience made up for it, I am sure..:)
Thanks for the BR..I am still posting discussions pertaining to this storm..It just keep going and going..
@suruchi86 (1873)
I'm so sorry for coming in so late. However, due to my extra business in my day job, I'm not able to work online properly, because of which my earnings are also very low and irregular.
@icyorchid (2564)
Not too good. I need to get back into the swing of things. lol I took a break from it and shouldn't have. lol I redid 2 blogs, need to redo the last one......maybe after I am done with that one, I'll get back into the swing of making more money :) eBay is good, but not as good as it could be!