Have you built a light box?

I am looking to build my own just wondered if anyone had ver done this before. I know there are places online that gives instructions on how to do this.
No, I never have and I'm interested in building one. I need to create better lighting for my jewelry photos, especially in the winter when the I only have about an hour of prime natural light in my craft room (of course that time occurs while I'm at work ) That only leaves weekends for me to do my photos and with craft season in full swing, I won't have much time to get my photos done (and I know that it will be overcast or raining on the weekends I don't have a show) If I can find a link to making a lightbox, I'll post it here. If you find a site, please share! Please???
I sure will. I have seen the sites (forgot to favorite them) so I know they are out there.
http://www.pbase.com/wlhuber/light_box_light_tent here is one
http://strobist.blogspot.com/2006/07/how-to-diy-10-macro-photo-studio.html
@Mare73 (1335)
What exactly is a light box and what's the purpose of it?
A light box helps with taking photos in bad lighting or lighting that is too harsh.
@trickiwoo (2702)
Nope, I've never made one before. I am going to a lighting presentation at my local photo club this week, so who knows! Maybe that will be one of the things we'll learn there! If you're looking for online instructions, I usually check YouTube for how-to videos. I find watching a video to be more helpful than reading written step by step instructions!
I can honestly say I've never built my own light box, mainly because I don't know what the heck you are talking about. What the heck is a light box, how is it used, and how do you build one? It sounds like it would be a pretty interesting thing to see, though.
A light box helps with bad lighting or harsh lighting when taking photos. You can see two examples above this response in those links.