dizzy

this morning, i felt dizzy. i think it is because i have been loosig sleep lately. i am going to try to sleep early today and see if that helps. i don't want to drink medicine for it. i know this can be cured by having more sleep. i just don't like drinking medicines for everything. you?
Well i don't know about not getting enough sleep but have you had your blood pressure checked. I have dizzy spells all the time when my blood pressure is too low. Kind of a pressure in my head and I black out for a few seconds as well. Not a good feeing what so ever. Just maybe you should get yourself checked. The only thing that makes mine go away is getting more sodium in my diet! Good Luck
that's what my friends tell me too....one of my friends has a child who is a nurse and he checked my blood pressure...it is indeed low, although i still have scheduled a check up with my doctor just to be sure....
Hi there bubblyapple! How are you feeling now? I do hope that you are feeling better now. Were you able to sleep it off? Anyway, it might be a symptom of an illness or something. If you don't get any better, I would suggest that you see your doctor. Just like you, I do not just drink medicine just for the heck of it. I mean, if I can tolerate the pain or if there are other ways to make me feel better, I would opt for that. Get well soon bubblyapple!
Hi apple. Absolutely don't touch medicines unless you are bound to do so. Try and get some sleep which I assume you are getting right now. Let us know the results. If the problem persists, better go to a doctor and check up. Take the medicines prescribed by him/her. Gulping pills doesn't help much in the long run.
don't really like medicines....catching up on my sleep would be the best option right now....also, i have scheduled a check up with my doctor....
That's the perfect step taken. Hope to see you get well soon. Take care.