are you closer to your father or to your mom?

i am a papa's girl. i remembered my childhood bright with the memories of my father helping me out in the school and teaching me the ways of the farm. and up until i graduated form elementary school, my father was my constant companion. though my mom was always home i didn't get the chance to really spend more time with her the way i did with my father. so i was closer to my papa. but in all fairness to my mom, she did all the best she knew about raising us. so are you closer to mom or dad?
@missybear (11393)
We did have our up's and down's for a few years, cause i had some issuse as a teenager. But overall things were good. we go shopping,on vaccations and have a great relationship now.
hi missybear. that is so much good to hear. i am sure your mom treasures that relationship of yours. my mom and i aso do not agree on many things but of course i know how much she loves me. i look up at her now with a lot of respect. thank you for your response once again. enjoy the rest of the day!
i could say that im more closer to my father than my mom he's always protecting me and u knw what..there was a time when i was in grade five i think, i was the one who assigned to washed all the clothes at home at that early of my age my mom scolded me about the the t-shirt of my elder brother that i did not intentionally stained it she was so angry with me of what i did...then my father was there he protected me he talked to my mom about the situation he carry my hand and have a sit on his lap and say "stop crying my little girl dont worry mom is not angry and im here to protect u all the way"...isnt it overwhelmed?
hi bench. i say that's very sweet of your father. and you're one lucky girl to find an armour in your dad. i hope that you have long graduated from that chore, coz when i was high schol i dreaded the week that i was assigned to help in the laundry. it was such a very sweaty task. thanks for sharing that experience of yours. happy lotting!
i wouldnt want to choose one of my parents, i am close to both of them eqally, but there were things that you could only do with your dad and other things onlywith oyour mom, so i am as close to my mum as i am to my dad and vise versa. ~Happy MyLotting~
hi byblosfare. you are very lucky to have both of them being your friend. thank you fro responding. i hope to hear more from you. happy mylotting, too!
@Ravenladyj (22936)
I'm not close to either of them but if I HAVE TO pick one then it'd be my mother since I've not spoken to her ex husband since I was 17 and intend to keep it that way..
hi ravenlady. i see you had already made up your mind about your father. and i wouldn't ask for more details. we all grew up in different families, sometimes away from our families and there were reasons why we fell anything towards like you strongly do now. well, thank you for sharing. good day!
@missybear (11393)
my parents been divorced since i was 7 years old. I lived with my mom. I'm 44 years old now and i talk with my mom once a week for the last 24 years. She is in germany and i'm here,but we are still close. I do talk to my dad also, butnot that often.
hi missybear. was it hard for you not to have lived with your dad? i hope you don'tmind me asking. since i was a dad's girl, i think it's pretty hard. maybe if i grew up differently., like apart from him then maybe i would have already adjusted myself to it. how was it with your mom? i mean growing up with her? i never get to talk to my mom about girl stuff. im sure you have great relationshiop with your mom. send my hellos to her. thank you for sharing!