why o why

@camomom (7536)
do you make your bed everyday? morning, afternoon, evening, night? why or why not? i do not make my bed, never ever ever, because no one besides me and my fiance are are going to see it. we are just going to mess it up again anyway. what's the point?
@stvasile (7316)
I hate seeing it all messy. When I'm at home and I do go into my bedroom, I hate seeing it, and I make my bed. But these days I haven't made the bed anymore, because I wake up in the morning and I have to leave the house or I'll be late. When I return home late (later than 17 hours) I leave it like that - I find it pointless to make the bed for just a few hours.
@camomom (7536)
That makes sense, Thanks for your thoughts.
@piniongrl (142)
When I make a bed I get really neurotic and have to smooth out every wrinkle it can take 20 to 30 minutes sometimes so, No, I do not make my bed because for some reason an unmade bed doesn't bother me.
@camomom (7536)
Well, I wouldn't want you to get neurotic. please don't waste the energy trying to make the bed, it's not worth the stress.
@katsmeow1213 (28926)
I don't make my bed either. I haven't in years. Really no point in it because as you said, nobody's going to see it, and we're just going to mess it up again.
@camomom (7536)
thanks for proving that i'm not just lazy
@sudalunts (5526)
My husband and me used to make the bed every morning. I don't know what happened, I think it was when I was working and he was home, he would probably go back to bed during the day. Sometimes I would come home and the bed was made, other times it was not. It used to be the last person out made it, I am always the first one up. The bed is made up at least once a week, when I change the sheets. I hate when the bed is messy, I usually straighten it out before I go to bed, but my husband, if he goes to bed before me, he just plops down without trying to straighten the bed out. That really makes me angry, because when I go to bed, I have to tug and pull the covers because most of the time he is laying on top of the blankets.
@camomom (7536)
i have to have the bed nice and neat before bed also so that i can get comfortable but i'm too lazy to make it everyday and don't see the point.
@palonghorn (5483)
I do make the bed everyday, normally after I've had coffee, and checked email, etc. My s/o has the same theory 'it's just going to get messed up again', but I just like having a neat house. No, I'm not a clean freak by any means, but I just think that an unmade bed makes the whole room look messy.
@camomom (7536)
i guess that makes sense but i'm only in my room to sleep so i don't care what it looks like. as far as the parts of the house that others will see, they need to be clean.
@mands61123 (2098)
yes i make my bed i'm not anal like making sure every corner it completely tucked etc but i straighten both bottom sheet and duvet. I think it's more inviting neat and it's just one of those things it annoys me if it isn't where as the toilet seat up doesn't just one of those things.
@heaven11 (1159)
sometimes I do sometimes I dont just depends on my day and what I feel like when I get out of bed