Fiction versus non-fiction story

@mayrah (1147)
Each and everyone of us has his/her own personal choice regarding which stories/movies/books he is interested to. Personally I prefer reality-based or non-fiction story. I don't know why, I just think fiction are for kids only. But I heard there people who are addicted to fiction. How about you what is you personal choice in movies or stories and what's you reason behind it?
I love fiction. But when it comes to movies, I believe that I would rather see a non fictional love story or and action move, than a non fictional movie, especially if that movie is made from a book. All suck movies are usually bad. The main aim of fiction is to induce imagination in the minds of the readers. Now, if we see a fictional film, what's the imagination part of it?? And movies which are made from books are one bunch of bad movies too. Be it fiction or non fiction. They are just very bad and they do not depict the story at all. bourne
@pkraj111 (2459)
Personally I prefer fiction to non fiction. It makes my mind wander in different places.