What blog other than Blogger allows me to earn money?

blogger  - blogger
France
I got a project of a blog and the name I wanna use is already taken on Blogger and I wonder if there's another site that gives me the opportunity to make a blog and add some advertisements on it such as Bidvertiser,Google ads etc... I don't wanna write articles,actually I wanna make like some sort of website but the only difference will be the adress because of the blog site hosting service. Do you know it?
@sirrob (4112)
i am presently using weebly for my articles and other stuff. it's a free site and a user friendly as well. you have the option to a paid upgrade for you to have a customized domain for a reasonable amount of less than $4 a month. i also used tripod before for our training center website before we switch to a paid site for a customized domain. check my profile so see my website created under weebly.