How is the weather to your place?

Romania
Do you have a shiny day or a cloudy and rainy day? Unfortunately to my place it is a very rainy and cloudy and a very cold day. I don't like it at all. I hope your it is better!
@sandymay16 (1617)
Tonight 9 pm, it's very humid, no rustling of leaves of trees so no wind. Looks like it's going to rain just like a night ago when it rained like crazy with thunder and lightning but it's not windy. It's been going on like this for many days. It's cooler in early dawn but very hot during the day, sometimes you sweat with out sweating it out.
I will like sweating then being awful cold. thanks!
@suspenseful (40314)
It is overcast, and the forecast is for rain for today. Tomorrow it is going to be sunny. We usually have one or two rainy days a week and then it clears up the next day and stays there for a while. Right now it is 52 degrees F and the highest it will get is 62. But tomorrow it will only get up to 59 and that means it is fall and it is getting colder. So I am gradually getting into my fall clothes. I do not like when it is raining, not one bit. It is so drizzly.
cold and rain it is not something I like, neither. thanks!
@jammyt (2822)
It's really weird right now. In the morning, it would be cold. In the middle of the day it would be so hot with the sun out so high. And about an hour later, rain starts pouring in as if there's a storm. People are getting cough and colds because of this kind of weather. Thank God, I'm just in the office so I don't have to endure the mood of the weather.
Yeah the weather is very moody. Yesterda was so hot, you almost could wear t-shirt and now is so cold you need to wear sweater.
@cher913 (25865)
today, monday, the weather here where i live (southern ontario, canada) is a quite a pleasant fall day - definitely jacket weather - about 63 degrees, but sunny and nice.
nice! here is just rain and cold.for this period of time is much more cold. thanks!
in the morning, it's very hot. When noon comes, it's rainy.. I cannot understand the weather.. But much more, I like rainy day.. :)
then you are lucky.i don't like autumn rain, cold and cloudy rain. I love summer rains, but that's it. thanks!