Anyone Gonna Go See "The Haunting of Molly Hartley" ?

http://www.thehauntingofmollyhartley.com/ im thinking of seeing it halloween/opening night but i usually am busy with my normal things so i may see it later.. i just hope its worth it!! you think it will be good or cheesy??
I am thinking cheesy, but thats just because most movies i want to see end up that way.
yeah thats why im thinking i might not wanna see it because with my luck it will suck
Ill wait to see it until its out on DVD
@winterose (39897)
thank you for best response hon.
no prob!! turns out im going to be like how you state.. waiting to watch it due to money lol.. which usually i end up waiting anyways but every once in awhile i get lucky to see something in the theater.. but not often
@winterose (39897)
unfortunately I will have to wait until it comes out on dvd, I wish I could see it though, but movies are priced way out of my league at this time.
yeah i will probably end up waiting too.. i go to the movies maybe once a year because its so expensive.. and im always afraid the movie will be bad and i will have wasted all that money
@bwaybaby (904)
Horror movies scare me way too much. I didn't really sleep for weeks after seeing The Birds when I was a kid. I've been trying to miss most horror films ever since.
i cant remember if i have seen birds 1 all the way through or not.. i know i saw birds 2 (little known sequel) and it was good
It sounds interesting.
yeah i love the theme but there have been a lot of movies with the same theme that butchered the movie so bad that im afraid this one will suck
hi moonlit...that movie sounds too scary for me thank you. if i might see it that would be at home when it's on tv and i could change the channel if i couldn't handle it. but if you like it then i hope you enjoy it.
lol yeah hopefully i will.. but with my luck it will be awful or shallow.. since they always seem scarier and better in the movie trailor