Whats your favorite thing in your room?

@pimagro24 (1046)
Thailand
My favorite thing in my room is Teddy bare I hug it when I sleeping and my family picture when I'm graduate . And you, Whats your favorite thing in your room?
@winzpc (2356)
My fav thing in my room is my PC. I always spend my time using my computer. Watching movie, doing myLotting or playing computer. I also has a picture of God and is also my fav one. keep post happy myLotting...
It's my bed, definitely. Everything on my bed is my favourite! My pillows - I definitely can't sleep without them. My bolster is important too, for hugging. My blanket keeps me warm. And the whirring sounds of the fan makes me sleep. Second favourite thing would be my computer. I get on it everyday. I guess I'm a computer geek huh, can't help being addicted to computer games.
@Margarit (3677)
I like my portable dvd with t.v. tuner. When i got home i to go my room and watch news on portable t.v. while laying down on my bed, then if i cant find good t.v. program i just watch movie series in dvd. Until i feel tired and have a good nice rest. but lately i dont do like that for i am always on the computer located in the kitchen for my room is too small. I am busy posting here ever since i started joining here. Have a nice day.
@adihindu (1922)
My photo with my husband. I love that.
@aisaellis22 (6449)
My favorite thing in my room is my pillow. I can't sleep with pillow so I really made sure i have it. I also have my teddy bear in my room but i barely use it. I am always busy online that the moment I go to sleep, just lie down and i can go to sleep.
@zatak07 (699)
Ya girls always like Teddy , my sis is also craze about it, we use to fight over it as i use to throw it away everytime i found it near me..lol.. :-) well...for me it would be my acoustic guitar, my fav timepass & hobby :-)