more motivation to post more....

@Zelmarq (12362)
Cebu City, Philippines
I have noticed that since last week I have not posted a discussion, or I have not started my own discussion. Im not really motivated to post more these days. I dont know whats going on but i simply dont have ideas to post and isues to talk about here.I need to motivate myself so that I can start one, and hopefully this discussion could pave the way for more discussions to come. How about you mylotters, how motivated are you?
@Lakota12 (42681)
I hardly ever have ideas to post on that havent already been talked about so I just respond to all emails I get from mylotters hugs
@Zelmarq (12362)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Thats better. I can see that you have already many posts I hope I can have as many posts as you. Thank you for always joining my discussions. Have a nice day and happy mylotting.
@Lakota12 (42681)
takes awhile but youll get there hugs
@Zelmarq (12362)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Thank you my friend.
@airl1527 (355)
I set a goal that is reaching 500 posts until i can copy and paste something. I am trying to post every day.
@Zelmarq (12362)
• Cebu City, Philippines
I have set a goal but often fail to reach them. I have a goal to reach 4000 posts by the end of october but i dont think i can make it.
@airl1527 (355)
Don't care about that. Just keep posting. Don't count. When you try to post, you will find you have reached the goal and even reached more than that. Try to start some simple and interesting discussions, i am try to support you. Come on.
@makingpots (11920)
I get like that sometimes, Zelmarq. I just don't have any discussions in me. At times like that I just enjoy roaming around responding to my friends discussions.
@Zelmarq (12362)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Yes thats really good, i am trying to make a goal of 4000 as the month of october ends and I doubt if I could ever reach that but I will try and try until i get there and theres really nothing wrong and no harm in trying.
I haven't been motivated to post a discussion for quite a while now. However, I have a ton of work to do outside of myLot and it is taking me all my time to catch up on all my responses to my friends discussions. With so much to do, I am quite happy to just respond to discussions for the time being.
@Zelmarq (12362)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Thats also good coz if we have no ideas we can always respond to the ideas of others here on mylot.
@carmelanirel (20979)
You are not doing too bad, according to my inbox, you started 4 other discussions..lol What motivates me? my kids, a dog and a cat, and my life.. I always have something going on or learning new things, so I don't lack motivation that much..
@Zelmarq (12362)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Wow thats nice, i hope I an also express them here on mylot. Thank you for sharing and have a nie day. Take care!
@ganda8831 (816)
To be perfectly honest with you, i also dont feel motivated to post discussions. I would rather respond to discussions than post them. Instead of starting non sensical topics, i just respond to topics that interest me. I've reached minimum payout already that's why im not inclined to post as much as i used to. I try to respond to a maximum of 10 posts, but sometimes i only get to answer 5.
@Zelmarq (12362)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Thats the problem with me, i got tired of looking for discussions that is worth replying and sometimes I just dont feel like answering them but the problem is that I cant seem to find the words to sy here and i ran out of ideas.
@aseretdd (13736)
Well... not really motivated just yet... i can't seem to think of a good and unique discussion to start... so i jsut spend my time responding to discussions like this one that i can relate to... the most dicussion i started in one day is three... but i think that is enough for me since i always comment to all the responses... But i would certainly love to start one everyday... but most of the time... i can't even manage to do that...
@Zelmarq (12362)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Yes, thats what I wanted to have even one discussion a day but sometimes i just end up reading discussions than responding to them.
@worthy (2413)
There comes a saturation point.No doubt. Maybe you are experiencing the same.You are right in expecting that this post might revive the interest and motivation to start again and that will be such a good thing. :)
@balasri (26549)
Well the things in read in newspapers and magazines motivate more here.
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
I am also experiencing the same way at this time that I really need a motivation to post more discussion here in MyLot but I guess I need more time to think at first and have good things I need to give attention for my family for now and i am so glad from you that you are very well motivated.....I hope I could also do that in the near future....