Are Your Eyes Getting Heavy Starring at Your Computer Screen?

OK I'm getting really sleepy now. For the last 3 hours I was just broke down and very tired because of lack of sleep. I can't seem to let go of Mylot so I can take my beat down, wrinkled up, sour tail butt to bed. Do you think I'm just a little harsh on myself? Are you sleepy too? Going to bed soon?
I am using the protection screen over my monitor so it protects my eyes from the radiation. so I can see the monitor without that irritation on the eyes.
OH...Those exist?... Where can I get one? Seriously...
Yes. that's right. I guess you could buy those at computer shops.
@marcialoyd (1174)
I've been on my lot for 4 hours now. I am getting very very sleepy to. The computer is almost hypmotizing. lol. I think I will head to bed soon.
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
Sometimes I do keep here in MyLot although I wanted to sleep already or it is my bed time but I cannot hold myself not to because of the discussion that keep me going on and it does happen most of the time here in MyLot.
@dragon54u (31638)
Well, I hope you had a nice sleep! I get tired on the computer, I do a lot of writing and my eyes sometimes feel like htey have sand in them. When I get sleepy I get up and walk around and if it's late enough I go to bed! I used to stay on till I'd nod off but now I just figure it'll all still be here when I come back and I need my sleep. Now that I have a full time job in addition to all my writing, I find myself going to bed earlier and earlier!
I don't think you are harsh on yourself at all Miracle. :) I'm horrible about getting involved in something and not going to bed even though my eyes and body have been screaming that they need sleep for hours. I hate going to bed, half afraid I might miss something. Then I hate getting up...rinse, lather and repeat. Its pathetic really, since my brain isn't absorbing all that much after awhile lmao.
@savypat (20245)
Well I am glad you stay us late because I get up very early and have mylot discussions to answer. Thank you
@mentalward (14695)
Hahaha! Sounds like you're suffering from myLotitis! We all get it. Some of us recover but inevitably catch it again from other myLotters. I've done that on particularly good days here at myLot when there are a lot of very interesting discussions going on. Sometimes I'll think, "I'll just look at one more." Then that ends up taking me on another long journey through similar discussions or makes me come up with a great idea for a new discussion. It's almost 5:00 a.m. right now. Yes, I HAVE been to sleep already, but I almost never sleep well anymore. I woke up around 2:00. I'll be heading on out of here again very soon, but will be back in a few hours. That's just how it is in myLot. I think there's some subliminal message here that flashes so fast we can't see it, but it gets into our psyches and we just HAVE to stick around! LOL
@Roseo8 (2947)
Ah yes this happens to me too many times...Sometimes I spent so much time mylttoing,often hunting for some long lost discussion or looking fir some interesting discussion,that my eyes start feeling the strain,Then I immedailtely switch off the PC,albeit unwillingly and try to give some rest to my tired eyes........Then I just stare out of the balcony window ,at some greenary all around,and when I feel sufficienty rested I am back at mylot......
@sarojInc (570)
Hi it sound good to be unable to logout of mylot specially after 3 hours of mylotting. It will be helpful to maintain distance from the screen. If not possible you can use anti- glare monitor screen covers. Or some sorta glasses that protects your eyes. In case if you are not using LCD screens ,its a bit dangerous as the cathode ray tube monitors (CRT monitors ) can cause trouble in the long run. Happy Myloting
@fwidman (11515)
Yes, my eyes are getting tired, but it is from Tylenol PM not the computer screen. I shall be off to sleep soon. Nope I do not think you are being harsh to yourself