Do You Keep Fruits On Your Dining Table For Decoration ?

@AKRao24 (24334)
I like to keep fruits on my dining table every time. They serve as an attractive decorative pieces. I like the natural brillient colours of the fruits and the combination of different colours with different types and sizes of fruits makes the fruit basket very attractive! I can spend a lot of time staring at the fruit basket if the arrangement is properly done. I think it is nothing less than a still painting ! It makes your mood elevated. I always try to get various posible fruits from market to arrange them in my fruit basket as this thing leaves me fresh even without having them! Do you normally have fruits arranged in your fruit basket kept on your dining table ? Or is there any special place where you want them to be kept for decoration! Please respond! Thanks!
@zalilame (880)
I love to put my fruits on the table but I will put the fruits that last longer. Fruits like papaya and pineapple will be in the fridge.
@AKRao24 (24334)
Yes ! I think that is the practicalway of tackling the things! Thanks for responding!
@AKRao24 (24334)
By the way I liked your avtar very much!!!
No we never keep fruits on our dining table,it's inside our refrigerators always!! Cheers
@AKRao24 (24334)
Yes 1 I understand that Refrigerator is the proper place to store the fruits! But then decoratingb fruits in the basket is also is an experience to enjoy in itself! Thanks for participation!
@bobyktm (52)
yes i do keep fruits on the table as a decoration , it is a form of decoration and it will remind me of its presence and i will eat it on time , before the fruit gets bad
@rosedust82 (2070)
Hi AKRao24 We have quite a lot of fruits at home and some of them are on the table. Although they're not exactly for decorative purposes because for one they're not even arranged. Lol. The ones that we keep in the fridge are mangoes and grapes or one's that bruise easily. Usually bananas are kept on the table.