Nurse says, "0BAMA IS A LIAR!"

Yes, it is true. A nurse familar with the debate in Illinois concerning abortion survivors and the legislation concerning it has flat out called 0bama a liar. Read about it here. http://www.lifenews.com/nat4456.html I say I believe the nurse. What do you say?
@laglen (19779)
This whole subject disgusts me. What I really do not understand about the whole pro-choice movement, how can they say that an innocent baby doesn't have a right to live. But a convicted murderer should not be executed? This will always perplex me I believe.
@Barb42 (4216)
I believe they have their priorities a little wrong, don't you? They value the life of a murderer over an innocent baby that has no say in the matter.
You can't explain this to them. At least I can't. I've tried.
@Barb42 (4216)
This guy is a liar and he knows it. I had checked up on his abortion votes a long time ago and I knew he was lying the minute he said it. I had heard this nurse speak about this situation with his votes. He says all this on television knowing people who 'love' him are watching. But if they are not for abortion and haven't checked up on his record, they are blindly believing he's telling the truth. And that bothers me.
What bothers me is that we do not see a thoughtful analysis of both sides of this issue on the national news. The media just let's 0bama say whatever without challenging him.
@Barb42 (4216)
The media is in the tank for Obama so we won't ever hear the truth from them! And that means we may be looking at Obama as our next president, which is very scary.
@maximax8 (30119)
I believe the nurse and think that Obama is just trying to be popular rather than honest. I heard about his voting in the past and it was not kind to those babies that survived abortion. A baby called Giana was born in an abortion clinic in California. Luckily she was sent to a hospital for medical care. She survived and later in her life she published a book. I hate the idea of abortion and think many innocent people have been lost in this way.
Yes, it is fair to say every aborted baby was an innocent person. 0bama does not have anything about which to be proud considering his position on abortion.