How Much Coffee Do you Drink in a Day?

@mjmlagat (3171)
I am a coffee drinker myself but I drink just a mug of it in the morning. I use it to perk me up from a long sleep and just making it a relaxing ritual very early in the morning (3:30-4:00am). How abou you Guys? HOw much do you drinkd coffee in a day? Is there particular times whnen you drink it? Thanks in advance for sharing!
@srikool (936)
no i dont want take coffee..somtime i like to have it..daily i am haivng milk..i like to have it..even i can drink without sugar..morning i drink it..then afternoon..then evening and night times..without milk i cant live..have a nice time with mylot
@mjmlagat (3171)
Hello there! Thanks for sharing and happy posting!
I don't drink much coffee, only once or twice a month. I prefer tea actually. But there are times when I feel like having something bitter in the morning and have a mug of coffee. If I hang out at Starbucks or something, there is a higher chance that I would have coffee then. Sometimes it keeps me awake for hours after that. Why do you need to drink it so early? What do you do at 4 am?
@mjmlagat (3171)
Hi Sydney, thanks fro the response! I wake up very early everyday because I need to prepare my kids to school. After early preparation, my hubby and I go to the tennis court for our daily doze of tennis.
i take coffee everyday.. i have the coffee morning and evening.. i want it tasty and hot.. i like coffee very much.. keep posting take care and have fun
@mjmlagat (3171)
You too. Coffee is great, indeed! Thanks for the response. happy posting!
@owelm0408 (1011)
I'm a coffee prince as well.hehehe.i only drink around 1 or 2 mugs of coffee (with cream) a day. I'm not used to drink coffee in the morning but i drink coffee every time I'am in front of my computer or watching TV at night.
@mjmlagat (3171)
well, indeed a very relaxing moment to drink it! Thanks for the response.
@warrior_777 (1392)
I normally take a cup of coffee every morning. Then the next cup would be the next morning again. I only drink coffee in the morning. I want it creamy and hot.. Have a nice day..
@mjmlagat (3171)
Yum! Yum! Thanks for the time!
I am an occaisional coffee drinker. that too small cup. I can not think of jug. How can you people drink so much coffee? It amazes me. well it relaxes so you take it. But I dont need it. have a nice coffee then as I am thinking my writing is giving you stress. ha ha ha. Be Cool. have a good day.
@mjmlagat (3171)
You too. Thanks for the response.