This Is How I Start My Discussions

@yuna15 (2707)
[i]There are other discussions that I start wherein I just thought about it out of the blue. It could be just anything, something I read in the news, information I read over the internet, etc. I also start discussions that is related to my experiences at work or with my life in general. I like posting discussions under the Philippines category because it was a pleasant surprise for me that there are a lot of Filipinos here in myLot. It could be anything from food to politics or showbiz. The discussion that I started that has the most responses is under parenting. I noticed that there a lot of moms and parents here who are most willing to help. I enjoy seeing moms and dads who are proud of their own daughters and sons . Of course posting under the "making money" category is also in my list. Especially when I encounter problems with my PTCs and other programs about making money or whenever I have a question about a certain get-paid-to program. How about you how do you start your discussions? [/i]
@CJay77 (4438)
Hi yuna! I normally start a discussions when I have some ideas in my head, but thats very rare! Sometimes I'm like you also, when I read magazine or something that I see outside or sometimes while talking with some friends and they will say something that I think it can be nice for discussion here on mylot. And whatever discussion I post I always put them in the interest that would be related to my discussions! Thanks!
@yuna15 (2707)
I also remember something from the magazine that could be helpful but I haven't started a discussion about it yet. I always forget to do so when I have lots of ideas at the top of my head.
@aprilten (1966)
I start my discussions in different ways. There are times when I just need some advice on something and I can't get an advice anywhere so I'll try to get it here on mylot. And every time I do I never get frustrated because there are so many here willing to be of help. At times I just thought of something and when I search the discussions I don't find any so I'll start a discussion myself. There are other times when I just want to share something with the mylot community.
@KrauseHome (36771)
For me most of the time, I think the New discussions I start are usually based on either something that is going on in my life at the moment, things going on in the World, or something I have recently read, or other times just something I have been thinking about I wanted to share. Personally I definately go thru spurts, so I have to be in an asking mood for sure to start New discussions.