Multitasking while mylotting?

hmm peeps we all can't just stay on mylot n we keep being active in other activies too...i keep myself busy in chatting as i get new ideas to post and respond....multitasking is the best way to fully use the given time to you!! Wht do u u do while mylotting??wht do u think of multitasking?? Waiting for ur responses peeps Enjoy!!
@aprces (1082)
this is a not only fast but also convenient way to post in mylot.you flash me.but my way is that i wrote posts in my mind first when my brain was touching something that will be posted in mylot.even if sometimes i just caught a little words or sentences,i shall remember them with my memory or write it down.then when i was free,i'll organize them into fluent simple short article.it has been one of my habits.this makes me that i always have a good feeling to post something.
I always listen to music while spending time in mylot. Sometimes I eat snacks,speak over the phone to my friends,check my mails etc etc
gr8 way to spend time here!!!gud luck!!
I do multitasking while on mylot. I usually will check email, find information about my assignments and do my assignments. Sometimes i will chat while doing mylot. I think multitasking saves times and we can do many thing in one time. It does saves a lot my time with multitasking.
i do the same dude!!happy mylotting!!