Feelings!!!!!!!

Romania
What feeling do yo have right now? Are you happy, content, in love,frustrated, angry, sad? Do you have any?
@kmurti (100)
• Russian Federation
me in love and terribly frustrated cos the guy me interested in doesnt seem to love me!!
Hi girl ,get out of that mood ... Just move on and win his attention ,if he is the guy worth your loving... Or just move around and look for your destiny guy ... Your mood is belong to yourself .There is no needs to make yourself feel bad ,isn't it? Take care...
seagullkan is right, do something for him to see you. being in love is wonderful.
@kmurti (100)
• Russian Federation
oh wow..i feel nice lisetenning to u guys..pl will u be kind enuff to tell me wat to do too!! am miles away from him..but love him like crazy all my mails he declared as crappy..calls me clingy and has even stopped mailing ..oh i feel miserable..gone are the days when we wud speak each nite and chat up say nice things toeach other i want us to be bk to those days, will it happen??
Hmmm ,i'm happy now... I think whenever the time is or whatever we are doing ,our mood is up to ourselves .and we shoud make our life happy ,isn't it? I think no one want to make his or her life full of sorrows or hardness ... And our inner feeling is controled by ourselves ,so why not make your mood bad ... Everything can be solved by u if you calm down and make your inner heart peace ... Take care ...
I feel you're happy and content, am I right?
Hi Most of the time I try not to be frustrated/sad or angry. Because it serves no purposes other than affecting my health. So, in those cases I make sure I restore peace in mind as soon as possible. Now, i'm content and happy too.
Oh that's great! Keep it that way! See u!