Do you think you are....???

wasting your time in life been single???? (if you are single ofcourse)*
@howard96h (11643)
• New York, New York
I am single and comfortable with it, it has it's advantages and disadvantages like everything else. I am ok with it, I like my own company.
@peedielyn (1210)
Don't get me wrong, I love the feeling of another person next to me in bed, on the couch, in the car and so on. But I love being single. I have no one to tell me what to do and I found that if I need help, I can call my best friend or my dad. I just don't feel at 30 I need someone with me all the time. I have had run-ins with some loo-loos and just prefer to do things on my own. I don't feel lonely, as I have 4 kids and a dog that I love dearly. I like to do things at my own pace and as much as I love to argue a point, I prefer peace just as much. Great Discussion!
@sandymay16 (1617)
wasting time in life is doing nothing good for yourself, your family, your country and your God. Single or not as long as you live life meaningfully or truthfully as you can is all that matters whatever status you have or you are in.
@rocker21 (2717)
no thats not true, well i think people waste their time being in single and in that hoad peope waste their life with the wrong people! just to be engaged or just not Being single!