Good morning mommy! Good morning sissy!

Imagine if you will, I'm not a morning person. It takes me a bit to get the fuzzies out of my head and for my body to get going. My children are another story. So I'm fumbling around at 730 this morning and my little 2 year old pops her eyes open and says in the sweetest voice you could imagine, "Good morning mommy!". My heart melted. Then she gets up and toddles into the kitchen where her sister is eating breakfast and says in the same sweet voice "good morning sissy". It was a perfect start to my day. You know, she drived me absolutely nuts but she is ultimately one of the sweetest babies I've ever met! I am glad she's mine!
@lilybug (21145)
Most of the time my toddler wakes up that way. Every once in awhile she wakes up screaming though. Today was a good day. She woke up, rubbed her eyes, and hopped into my bed and said good morning.
Isn't it amazing! It makes all the hard times disappear(until she is fully alert and starts terrorizing) but I live for those sweet moments because it keeps me in check and appreciative. They are lovely and sweet and innocent(to a degree) and it is the most rewarding job ever!
Thats adorable! I know how you feel. My 22 month baby girl drives me BANANAS, she gets crazy all over the house and I'm constantly after her to clean up and calm down and out of the blue she's ask for Upies and grab my face and say Hi Baby, Hi Mommy and kiss me. It's the best thing in the world lol.
I know right! My baby askes for "hogs" and kiss all the time. She will aske me when I'm having a bad day "happy mommy?" and of course no matter what you have to answer yes and see her little face light up! My older daughter is amazing and kindhearted and gentle and she says sweet things all the time. She knows she's being sweet, but the little one doesn't really know that yet and that's why there are moments where it is just so special. I truely love being a mother in every aspect. I'm glad there is others that feel the same way!