What is your attitude to your job????

China
Everone's attitude towards job is different.Some people think they will do noe job untile retirement.They often say like this:take up one thing,like it and be good at it.They think only when they are absorbed in one work can they do it well. On the contray,some other people like to change their jobs all times.In their opinions,the aim of doing a job is only to get more money.So,when they have a chance to get a more well-paid job,certainly they ought to get hold of the chance. My view no Job-Hopping is the middle of the two points above. What about you???????????
My attitude is that work like a boss, and you will be a boss. I want to do something I really like, and I prefer to work for myself. Many people in my country, they would like to take a well-paid job, just for a easy and stable life. I can understand them. Life is hard for us nowadays, food price is rising sharply, CPI is so high. But the market is dismal. Hard time.
I agree with you,and thanks for your reply!!!
Hi there victory999! So far, I love my job. It is not really a high paying job but one that gives me much happiness. However, I must admit that I do not intend to stay in this job for a long time. I also want to grow and find better opportunities. I am not the kind of person who would opt to go on job-hopping. I am sure that I would not find happiness and contentment by doing so.
Thanks for your reply!!
My job is to ensure I do the best things for the company and for the team by fulfilling my responsibilities. Pay is important too so if the bosses don't appreciate me by giving me average salary (at least), then I might leave but I certainly will not job hop for pay. I will only job hop if there's a better job prospect.
Thanks for your reply!!
@cripfemme (7714)
Most days I love my job. I'm a writer and an organizer. Today, however, and yesterday too were very hard days at my job because in one case I got demoted and in another case I got yelled at just for doing what I thought I was supposed to do.