What sweet did you eat for this Deepavali?

Hi This time there were plenty and variety of sweets that were bought in my house and I am eating them like a mad person. Even the guests also came with sweet packets and no end of sweets now. What about you? What sweet did you eat for this Deepavali?
@williamjisir (22900)
Happy Deepavali, Buchi. We don't have this festival in China, but anyway I wish you all the best on this special festival of yours.
Thanks friend, nice to hear from you. What is your festival called? Deepavali is a festival of lights. We keep lot of lights in front of our house and make lot of sweets.
Thank you for the information about the festival. Well, we have a lot of festivals in a year, but our main festivals are Spring Festival, Lantern Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, May Day, National Day, and New Years Day and so on.
Thanks for the information. Lantern festival means, you will light many lanterns is it like how we light small diyas (lights) for Deepavali?
@missybear (11393)
We don't have Deepavali in the USA either, but i do eat my share of sweets, like cookies and cake and ice cream.
Lot of sweets at home. Shall I send for you?