Do you do work and do chores in between and around working in mylot?

a boy who is a computer nerd standing in front of - a boy who is a computer nerdd, standing in front of the computer
How do you schedule the time you spend in my lot? Do you do your work first? Or do you mix them up during the day and just do some of both? Or DO YOU SCHEDULE YOUR MY LOT TIME?
@CanadaGal (4304)
I post in mylot when I'm in the mood to post. My housework and chores come first during the day while the boys are in school. But if I'm in the mood to post, then I easily do so inbetween laundry loads, or floors drying from mopping, or between vacuuming floors, etc.
Oh yes, I do alot of work in between postings also. Some days, I have more time then others. Appreciate your response!
@webeishere (36353)
Same here most times. I can be logged on to myLot yet not do anything for hours still bouncing around between chores and puter. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
I check my emails, read respones to discussion but I do not check out new discussions until I get my chores done.
That sounds like me. I am up early doing chores even though I am not here yet, I am working.
@wolfie34 (26791)
Or base it on when I have the responding juices flowing! Yesterday I didn't respond at all because I just didn't have the inclination, but some times I am flowing and can respond to discussion after discussion after discussion and I am on a roll, other days I am so dry that I just can't respond full stop, so making a schedule would be useless, depends on my mood to be honest. As and when basis for me, but I do like to get my chores out of the way before I attempt the mountain of notifications sitting waiting patiently for me in my inbox!
Yes, some days, its harder to respond then others. I have very busy chore days and then days when I can relax and enjoy posting. I always enjoy your posts and you always think of the best topics.
@wolfie34 (26791)
Thank you my friend and I enjoy your posts too!
@Genevie (140)
I multi-task bigtime!!! I do part-time research, go out and work in the garden, MyLot a while, do laundry, etc............ I am curious to see if it is worth any of my time. MyLot has been nothing but fun. It will be even better if I do make some money at it! Thanks
Thank goodness we can multitask, you are right about that. I vacume, type, turn washer on, type, turn cooker on, type lol and so on all day!
@Thoroughrob (11748)
I don't do it normally for Mylot, but the computer in general. I do 1 hour on the computer, then 1 hour off to get things done. When my husband is home, I generally don't get on the computer, until he wants to watch something on tv, that I don't care for.
I love being on the computer after dinner in the evening because there arent that many shows that i really like to watch. So I would rather be here just chatting with my friends.
I have to do my chores first. If I didn't do them, then I wouldn't be able to relax. I sometimes come on myLot while I am having a break and then it's back to the chores again. As soon as they are all finished, then I can spend the remainder of the day just relaxing and responding to discussions here as well as surfing the net.
I always do my chores and of course , stop to cook. Now sometimes if its in the slow cooker then I can post while cooking.
@webeishere (36353)
I have no set schedule here really. I get on reading my emails and posting each day except Sundays for the most part. I run around indoors and outdoors doing chores as I also do myLotting. No set pattern except not to get bored and or burnt out from myLotting is all. I guess the only schedule I have here is I seldom do much on Sundays. That is my wifes one day off during the week so I spend as my time with her. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
I have no set schedule either. If somethings needs to be done, I do.it. Thats how I was taught and it stuck with me. If it needs to be done, then just do it.So, I work and post all day!