Yesterday i had 3.83 Today 3.78

@Jul14nch0 (1414)
Argentina
What the... oh my god, well i just wanted to say that im tired of this, i know that thats only some cents, but nowadays, since they seem to have reduced pays its too hard for me to do 10 cents a day here, spending a lot of hours. Sometimes i login and see that there is nothin to do, nothing to discuss since no one is going to post on my discussions, then i get bored and i gain 0 cents. I don't think that this is a good way to make money, since there re other sites that pays you $1 for a less than 20 minutes work and you can reach payout in few hours. And i have been here for some 2 months very active the most of the time and i got almost $4. One of these sits is Ciao where i done 10 dollars in one day and im waiting for payout, the other one is very good and new and i am going to share it here in some days, if i don't get banned for saying this: F#~@k you MyLot. And people if you just joined MyLot, leave it, it will be better that if you discover this is not good 2 months latter. It's impossible for most of us to do $1 in a day, where in other days you can do it in 20 mins, be realistic, we came here for the money. Now i am almost half till payout and it's impossible to reach it, i feel like a slave of this, i can't leave if i don't reach payout, i will have wasted 2 months then. Anyways this teached me alot but i still thinking that it is a waste of time if you really need the money. Have a nice day!!
There are some things on myLot you can't control. One of them is when someone posts a link in a thread. It's happened to me many times, where I lose credit for a thread I posted in because someone went and added a link to the thread, sometimes several days later. It might take myLot a few weeks to notice it, but when they do...goodbye thread and whatever money I earned from it. That's just the way it is. It's their site and they make the rules. If it doesn't work for you, well it's a free site, so you've lost nothing but the time you spent here. I think you're wrong about the money part of myLot. The money is the icing on the cake for many of the posters I chat with each day. I hear from many of my friends at myLot through our threads and I think it's pretty cool to have this little circle of friends that share info w/ each other...and the coolest thing is, we've never met! These are all friends that I would've never met w/o myLot and every couple/few months they send some money to my Paypal acct. Not a bad gig, if you ask me! Stick it out and don't worry about the things on myLot you can't control... I think you'll find yourself getting a Paapal payment sooner this way. Have a great day!
@EAStanley (2688)
Yeah, that's about right. I know that I've lost money after the fact because somebody just HAD to be a jerk and post links or other things against the rules after myself and lots of other people had spent LOTS of time having good, meaningful conversation and discussion. And then, because of one careless person, poof! and it's all gone! :( Your post count goes down, you lose earnings, your hard work making meaningful posts is wasted! :( There is nothing that you can do about it. :(
@Jul14nch0 (1414)
• Argentina
But..why they credit me if they are going to take the money out? Why they don't just delete the post or the discussions but let the earnings how they where..
@sirrob (4112)
creations, you are absolutely rightwith what you said that you cannot control anyone from posting whatever kind of violations in your discussion/s but you can control whether your discussion be deleted or not. just take my case into consideration, i have started one then someone out of no where posted a ref link, what i did is i reported that response and told myLot not to delete the discussion. the following day, my discussion is still there until today but the response that i reported is gone. this happened also from one of my friend, same scenario. you just have to be vigilant and have to report it first before admin catches it ahead of you. jul, you should have known that you are being paid here based on your participation, so if you don't participate then you get nothing. just like with the situation you brought up, your account is being credited now because you earned from your post but later on it was taken back since the post violates the rule or someone posted a violation in your post and any violation is not counted as participation. so any post being deleted corresponds to your earnings in a given day or so. you may get the credit today then later on that post is gone because of the situation i have mentioned and they are going to take back what they have given you in a certain day. every posts needs to be processed if it contains violations and this would take a little bit late.
jul14ch0 hi I make at least a dollar every day so its not that hard but you do need to do a little work at it, but mylot pays p promptly as for the fluctuation in pennies thats from mylot delete some posts and redistributing other monies as they do before pay off each month. its not a waste of time here if you just work at it a bit.
@Jul14nch0 (1414)
• Argentina
I know, no doubt you do that much in a month with such a number of posts in just 9 months. But i dont think working 10 hours+ in a day for $1 is good money.
@jend80 (2068)
if it's such a waste of time why don't you leave already?
@Jul14nch0 (1414)
• Argentina
read it all please, OR NOT POST. Thanks.