why do you love chocolates?

i love chocolates because of its sweetness. and I'd love to eat chocolates if your love ones gives it to you.
@catdla1 (6005)
There is nothing like that thick, melty, sweet goodness as chocolate melts in your mouth. There are lots of foods that I like, but nothing puts me in a better mood than chocolate. Except maybe two chocolates...lol
@EAStanley (2688)
Amen to THAT! ;) It is the ONLY food that can put you in a good mood at ANY time! :) And, you are SOOOOOOOOOOO right! ;) The ONLY thing that is BETTER is TWO chocolates!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! Yum! :)
@catdla1 (6005)
Ever cram a Reeses PB cup into each cheek? As long as the phone doesn't ring, it's the ultimate decadense...lol
I just love chocolates...it makes me feel like a child again, and again, and again...
same here, i do love chocolates, but we still need have to control eating it. :)
@Mathurin (491)
i love chocolates because it pleases most of my senses, a good chocolate serving is pleasant first to the eyes, then you smell it, it gives you the light feeling of a good treat, then you eat it, the sweetness and the softness of chocolates while it melts in your mouth is inexplainably enjoyable and you want to do it again and again
when it melts in our mouth its and enjoyable and you want to eat it over and over again. but we should have to minimize eating chocolates, it could cause diabetes.
@don_naces (464)
I love chocolates because of only one reason. That is because it's very sweet.
yeah. chocolates are sweet that's why we love it.
@skbh12 (2950)
[b]hi alleroid16! i am not really a chocolate lover but whenever my dad tells me he wants me to buy a chocolate i would always ask for an m&m with nuts. i hate the plain ones. i don't really eat too much sweets because i fear of having diabetes. hahaha! i don't want to become an insulin dependent one day. happy posting and happy mylotting![/b]
also me, im not that addict with chocolates, but i love chocolates. i minimize eating chocolates because of diabetes, so i think i eat chocolates once a week. thanks for welcoming
@jelai24 (221)
i love chocolates since i was a child my mother when came after her business hours she brought chocolate went home....but now minimize eating chocolates because it can cause diabetes...ewwww....
yes me too. i also minimize eating chocolates because of diabetes.
Well I love milk chocolate.. dark chocolate is good for your heart.. chocolate is good for skin but it you taken right qualities..
i dont like dark chocolates but i also like milk chocolates.
@patzel88 (3311)
i do love chocolate sometimes my husband bought a chocolates to my kids and i want one chocolate for me too. thats why he will buy more chocolate for me and to my family because we are a chocolate lover. even we know that chocolate might give us a diabetes problem but we would not help to stop eating when the chocolate are in front of me and my kids. Its so yummy.
uh yeah, you might have diabetes, so control eating chocolates. yummy chocolates. i better have a factory of chocolates.
I love chocolates very much becuase of its sweetness and it gives us a nice mood.It changes everyone's mood and no one in the world who doesn't like chocolates.
i love chocloates coz thet are so sweet and i enjoy alot when having it
me, i love the LOVING feeling and SWEETNESS i feel and taste whenever i eat one :D
@jhenen (277)
i love chocolates of its sweetness too... .but i cant explain how it started in addicted to a chocolates!!!1