What's your opinion about "teacher's pet?"

@GIRLBITS (228)
have you experienced having a classmate who doesn't excel in class yet still get higher grades than you do just because he/she is your teacher's favorite?
@legend4u (1019)
actually the answer is yes....i am one of that kind....i am not that good but i am very good infront of all teachers and hence i get better mark grades. Even when i forget to bring a book they will excuse me but if it was someone else they will scold him/her.
@GIRLBITS (228)
Ha!Ha!Ha! You're really a teacher's pet! Thank you for sharing.
@mods196621 (3631)
Teacher's pet means for me is teacher favorite. I know some teacher like that even the student don't know other lessons she tried to passed her because the students mother is teacher's friend who always offer her somethings. But I am not in favor of that, if you are a good teacher you are always fare to your students and no more favoritism. It is not a good example to all students and young ones who idolized the educators. And I salute a good teacher like that.
@GIRLBITS (228)
thank you for sharing
@Shar1979 (2723)
I never really agreed with this. I used to have a teacher like that when I was in my elementary days and it sucks. Nothing really that you can do about it. As a kid, you tend to be shy and feel scared about your teachers.