Do You Go For The Looks or the Features?

@mchavez11 (1406)
We all have different reason, tastes, preference in choosing a mobile phones to own. Some of us goes with just the basic functions just as long as it serves its purpose, some just goes along with the fad and hype, while others are really looking for a phone that actually suits their lifestyle. Like me, whenever I buy phones, the first priority that comes to my mind is the looks and design of the handset model. Second would be the features, and the rest just follows. I don't care what brand is it, just as long as its genuine and real. It may be an LG, Nokia, Samsung, O2. It doesn't matter just as long as it will capture my senses in getting one. How about you? What are your basis in puchasing a brand new mobile or cellular phone?
when purchasing a mobile i usually prefer to see the features . i would also see the looks but for the features is first preference because if the features are good we can also make the mobile look good by buying some panels and some material so seeing the feature is also one of the most important thing in buying a mobile. if we come to look side take any china mobile it doesnt have features but looks so great as much costly.
@mchavez11 (1406)
Cool. Thanks for sharing.
@nadooa247 (1096)
For me it is a mixture of both... i dont like cell phones that have a spring like cover... that slide in and out and so on... I look at the following weight battery life bluetooth (more recently since it's free to share a picture or song with someone right there in the same room...) size (if it is larger than my hand and the buttons are visually hard to look at that is a no no...) Now as it comes for LOOKS color (i hate pink) screen (i like a screen that is larger than my finger nail lol) thickness (i find myself leaning towards a cell that is not to heavy/thick) opening and closing (if it isnt a flip cover cell... there must be a keypad lock feature...) just some of the things that came to my mind... there is one cell phone brand i will never go near again because i had a heart attack with it... too many issues with it.. Seimins.. (sorry i dunno how to spell it properly...) other than that brand doesnt play a vital role in my decision..
@mchavez11 (1406)
Indeed a profound reply. Thanks so much for sharing. Have a good one.
@sk66rc (4258)
I would perfer features over looks of the phone. Although I personally wouldn't pick out a pink phone on purpose, it doesn't really matter, almost, what the phone looks like as long as it does what I need it to do.
@pehpot (4762)
If my memory serves me right, ever since the cellphone craze starts I only bought twice, the first one was in 2003 and then last year.. My basis for buying one is of course the financial aspect first and foremost, then when I had established how much my budget would be, I look for a nice phone that I would like even at first site. When I bought my first phone last 2003 I was just looking for a cheap phone with a camera then. LAst year when I bought my V8, I was just fishing for a camera that I would really like, I fell in love with the sleekness of motorola V8 and did not consider the budget, (I lost my first phone)I just told hubby that I want that phone, good thing it is on his budget
@gaisri (154)
Hi..I choose my mobile based on the brand..Nokia is my first preference as i feel it is very user friendly..It comes with many upgradations and has a lot of features.I also like Sony but if you take Battery life, Nokia again stands undefeated.