Christmas will be upon us soon

Christmas is the Christian time to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. It is our tradition to put up a christmas tree, and give gifts to friends and loved ones. The economy is awful this year, so many people have lost,or are going to lose their jobs. How will they get to buy gifts for their loved ones. Some people say Christmas is not about gifts, and that is true, however it is something we have always done, as a people. How do you cope if you are not able to do this holiday season? For us, the past 4 christmases have been financially difficult for us, this year actually looks better. In years past we have made gifts, including jewelry, special pictures, christmas ornaments, and other christmas goodies like cookies or fudge. I love Christmas, for all the things it means, but I get so sad when people are suffering.
@jesus777 (664)
• Bermuda
my family sucks to the max so we dont do anything for christmas it is just another day in my life that is all i can say!!! happy mylotting chow for now!!!!!
I am sorry
@sunshine4 (8707)
In our town they have Christmas Trees all over where they have names of families that can't buy for Christmas. Lots of folks will pick a family and buy stuff for their children so they can at least have a nice Christmas. My husband and I don't buy anything for each other. We pick names for the adults in the family so we have to buy one gift and the rest goes to make the kids Christmas special.
Adopt a family, yes that is a great idea. I will look for something similar here.