which is your favourate place in india?

@legend4u (1019)
india is beautiful country, have alot, i really mean a lot of places to visit,... if you have visited even some of it which is your favourate. my favourate is taj mahal i have a lover and when i reached there my heart was beating like something , i felt all different it is truely the one of the best and beautiful symbol of love
NORTH for Leh, Ladakh, Himalayas, J&k,Corbett, Dudhwa EAST for remote and virgin places in Meghalaya, Nagaland, Kaziranga, Manas, WEST for Goa, Rajasthan SOUTH for Kerala, Kanyakumari, Pondicherry, Ooty, Nagarhole CENTRAL for Bhandhavgarh tajmahal is one of my favorite.. and good people all over
@subha12 (18452)
there aremany places in india i like. in that sense i like my hometown most. then there are places like Darjeeling, Delhi, Goa, rajasthan that i like. Ia lso like mysore
@4mymak (1795)
taj mahal is indeed beautiful, and i do wish i may have the opportunity to visit it one day.. another place that i really would love to visit in india would be kashmir... but friends say it is not safe