Daughter got 4 job offers yesterday

@Lakota12 (42681)
What was it about yesterday after being on lists for a year and a half she ended up goiung to 2 interveiws yesterday and going to one today the other one she justtalked on the phone with the man. and it took for ever for us to go vote lol was it because it was election day?
@meme0907 (3481)
hey LKo, How'd the job hunt turn out? I'm glad she has a few prospects that'll give her options instead of taking the first offer or in some cases the only offer w/ the economy the way it is. ((hugs))
@meme0907 (3481)
congrats |:D ((hugs))
Wow hope she gets a good one had to stand in line to vote
@Lakota12 (42681)
yup she goes to work next week We went right in no waiting after we got to go lol
@flowerchilde (12535)
...perhaps the stars and planets were in alignment for that trend..
@Lakota12 (42681)
maybe something went right1
@walijo2008 (4646)
It could of been, you never know...well glad to hear that your daughter has gotten some job offers. I hope it all works out well for her....Have a good day
@Thoroughrob (11748)
That is so funny. It is good that she will probably get one of them. My husband came home yesterday to tell me that their plant manager had a meeting with them yesterday and starting yesterday there would me enough work to start warranting over time. There has been no overtime there for the last two months. They have actually been asking them to take two days off a week, if you had vacation hours or days to take. They were only working about 3 hours a day, and cleaning the other 5. Now overtime? We are happy about that, but it does not make alot of sense.
You mentioned this in your e-mail but I just had to pop by and let you know that I am pulling for her to get one that she will be happy with. My thoughts and well wishes are always being sent your way...and it is great to hear things are improving for your family. Great that it happened...even though it delayed your plans to vote. We will be in touch...signing off shortly but will be back tomorrow. Hugs and big, warm wishes. Raia
Thanks for the update...I have been wondering about the progress of things. I am trusting the joy will work out. Please let her know that I am happy to hear that things are improving...your whole family is due for a change for the better after the year you had last. Sorry I missed your call...we are in and out a lot these days. We are busy with clients...and the web page. I am exercising more and walking now that my friend is just down the road. Fun to hang out at her place or outs. So it will happen...and I hope soon! Maybe after the party...you will have lots to tell me about how it went. I'll be back here on Sunday...busy the next couple of days. Take care and big huggles! Raia