Will I get my bought thing from Ebay.com?

Hi friends, I am new in purchasing things online.So,for the first time in my life I have bought a thing from e-bay.com with PayPal. Will I get that thing to India? If yes when will I get it? Please give me tips and good websites for online buying. Happy Mylotting!
@saizo6 (2208)
I've bought a few things from ebay and haven't had any problems. Before purchasing your item, did you check to see the seller's feedback. The higher the percentage. I usually check that first and read some of the comments made by previous buyers to determine whether or not the seller is reliable. But, I think the most important thing is to keep in contact with your seller. You can figure out all those other details through that. As for good websites for online shopping, it kind of depends on what you are shopping for. You just have to browse around a bit. There are some sites out there that offer bargain deals and special rewards for their shoppers.
Thanks for your help!
@orevro (715)
I've been scammed many times from shopping online, the best way is to check the feedback of the seller.. The more positive feedback they have, there's a big possibility that they're authentic, they won't scam you
Thank You for response! Happy posting!
@arunmails (3012)
E-bay is the best site to purchase online things..... and you have made the payment through paypal, so that you will get the product very soon. within two or three weeks, you will get that product..... congratz.....
Thanks arunmails but I don't if they will ship the product to India?