NO more koolaid points

@shymurl (2767)
Did you know that koolaid is not going to have any more points?? The points you do have can still be used but only for what they have left. Which is not a lot, so if you have points you should use them as soon as you can before they run out of everything. I think there still some tshirts and some other little items left. A few years ago I got a glass koolaid pitcher, unfortunately the kids broke that LOL. and I got a koolaid stir spoon which I still have and use.
@ravinskye (8242)
man that stinks! i have a bunch of kool-aid points. I can't believe they are getting rid of it. There selection of stuff wasn't that great so maybe that is why they are quiting. People probably weren't ordering the lame stuff they had. I'll have to go check it out.
@shymurl (2767)
I know what you mean I have a bunch as well. I also think its because there are so many different generic koolaids as well. thank you for commenting.