sorry !!!!!

@vinay049 (1839)
yes i am really sorry to all my friends and fellow mylotters.i have started lots of discussions and got many responses since last 4 days but i am quite unable to make comment on them and also help them who responded.please forgive me.at the moment,i have lots of projects of my studies to complete so i am not getting much time.today,i just came here to tell each and everybody sorry.i will send you details you asked me and as well as i will reply to your messages which i got and i will fulfil my promises which i have made to some people.please understand me and just give me 24 hours more.i will be back with bang.and i will tell you everything.i will also start to create my blog with the information which i got from all mylotters.i really thank them from my heart.and thank you for sending me messages about that also.
@Opal26 (17686)
Hi vinay! You don't need to apologize for having to do your studies! They are very important and should of course come first before anything and everything! And make sure that they do! Believe me everyone here will more than understand that you need to do your schoolwork. It has to come first so please don't apologize and just concentrate on what you need to do. Mylot will be here when you get back. This is not your job and you don't have to answer to anyone here. But you do have to answer to your school. So take it easy and come back when you can! See you later!
@stephcjh (32327)
No problem. We all have alot to do daily and alot to keep up with. We have to make time for Mylot when we have some spare time.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
good luck, on your studies.
@littleowl (7157)
Hi vinay..thanks for your apologie but do not worry. it will be nice to hear what you have in the pipeline..and your studies are really important so keep going..littleowl
@Beruang (1309)
There is nothing to be sorry about. It is quite normal that sometimes in our life we just do not have the time to do all the things that we want to do. Sometimes, I found that I really have no time to reply to all the responses that I got but I just attended to them one at a time and may be that would take me a long time to reply but I just kept on doing it and now I think I have replied to all the responses that I have got. So far I have not come across any member here who is upset when his or her response is not replied to. I believe that everyone here understands that the owner of the discussion is not required to reply and that's why you should not be worried about that too much. For example, I had a few of my responses that received the best response tag but they do not have any reply on them and it doesn't bother me at all and I even feel happy about it. Cheers!
hi vinay! dont worry too much. i'm sure myLotters understands you well. good luck on your studies and projects. take care