My Second Payment From Mylot

2nd payment - mylot paid me heres the proof!
@rainmark (4302)
Oh dear,mylot paid me this afternoon for second time. It's nice to get paid here. How about you guys do you already recieve your payments in mylot? I attached my proofs of payments here. Thanks admin. Cheers!
@Metalchick (1391)
Congratulations. I have recently just recieved my first payout from mylot and am over the moon. Have been working really hard to try and reach payout for this month but worry I am falling behind a little so feel like I will need to put a little extra effort in somewhere along the line. Feels like such a great achievement reaching payout here...makes me feel like not only can I give my opinion but i'm rewarded for it...love this site.
@rainmark (4302)
Yes, its feel great to get rewarded here and get paid. After the hardwork and lots of time in fron tof pc doing mylotting atlast we are get paid. It rocks!
Couldn't agree with you more!
congrats on your payout. i am still working hard to reach payout.
@rainmark (4302)
Good luck to you, im sure you are near reach your payout and next month you'll get paid. Cheers!
@ptrikha_2 (16320)
Congrats on getting the second payout from Mylot .
@pehpot (4762)
Well what can I say but a big congratulations from you, now I remember last time you were really working so hard to meet the pay out and now hearing from you again that you already received it, I am too is very happy for you, feels like I was in journey to pay out.. keep posting more so you can receive and reach pay out again..
@rainmark (4302)
Hugs to you my dear pehpot,wheww i really had a hardwork here and i keep doing it. So hard to earn money hahahaha And yes, i keep posting and posting till my last breathe hahaha
@EAStanley (2688)
Congratulations! :) I'll get paid next month! :) I like 1818 by the way! I know, I know, it'll change as soon as you make another post! ;)
@rainmark (4302)
Lols, why is that a good luck? if so, i hope lots of luck to all of us I'll keep posting here so i will recieve my next month payout! Cheers!
@juhi06 (1850)
congratulations dear!! keep it up !! happy mylotting!!
@kun2349 (23464)
Yup, i have received my payment from mylot too about half and hr ago ^_^ ACtually i have been waiting for it for quite a long time, and so far, this is the latest date whereby mylot pays.. hehe ^_^ Though it's still less than 2 weeks, but i feel that it's much longer.. lol =D BUt who cares?? As long as mylot pays me, and it's within the time period, i will be as happy.. lol
@rainmark (4302)
Congrats kun2349, i can feel how happy you are, so more funds again in paypal, working hard for next payment. huh im always stress when im going to think about payout coz im always rushing to reach it hahaha. Cheers mate!
@cream97 (29166)
Yes, I have received mines too! Hooray to you for getting yours too!
@rainmark (4302)
Cheers cream! keep myloting and posting here. So we are working for our next payout, whatta nice pay day!