### This TIME ### Its me as MY AVTAR

@rkrish (3003)
I kept my kid photograph as avtar for long time, as i can watch out her always whenever i am mylotting. But this time for a change i have uploaded my photo as my avtar., I want to identify myself to you friends and now you can see me while mylottingWhats up on your AVTAR...Are you there, if somebody else whats behind it
@djoyce71 (2512)
So you're Mr. rkish. Good to see your picture my friend. My avatars are animated hearts. I love to see hearts. They symbolize love. I did like to have animated and colorful butterflies as my avatar before, because I love butterflies also, but I wasn't able to find. I can't make my own picture as my avatar because I'm not photogenicHearts are better than my face Joke! Good day!
@rkrish (3003)
Hi djoce Thanks for your sharings and its nice to see the animated colorful hearts and pray for all to get the colorful life too. Butterflies are free insects and i too study more about those during my school days and its really great being part of your discussions as well.
@Daffodil20 (1754)
Its nice to see you in your avtar. Your child's avtar was also nice. She is a cute baby. Seeing the picture of members here gives an idea that we are real people sharing our views here.
@rkrish (3003)
Thanks for your compliments on my angel and its nice to see you also friend. And you right its gives a pleasure of seeing real peoples when we mylotting as well. Whats your exact name my freind and mine is KRISH.
@Sreekala (32794)
Hi Krish, Nice to see you, but it not clear as much. But to be very frank I liked your earlier avatar. Looking on kid's picture is really nice. I have given a bird as my avatar because I like birds very much.
@rkrish (3003)
Thanks for liking my kid and I too like your avatar as it is greenish and a beatiful bird is also enlighten there. Will try to put a clear picture as well. Take care my friend
@subha12 (18452)
its good you have put your own picture. i have not put myself as security reason.the kid i use is obtained from a mail.
@rkrish (3003)
The kid is adorable and I will try to take photo my kid also like this and try to post it here my friend.Thanks for reponse