Any Mylot marriages?

@marty3888 (2358)
OK, we know people have met on the internet in a variety of ways including those single sites. People have also met in chat rooms. I'm just wondering if any mylotters have met, fallen in love and got married, or maybe you're engaged. Do you think that's possile?
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
i doubt!! but quite possible . i am waiting for a positive answer with fingers crossed!!
@marty3888 (2358)
That's true. People here let us know how exited they are when they get their $10.00 payout. I'm sure they'll let us know if they get engaged.
@adihindu (1922)
I don't know weather it is possible or not. But it is correct some people met in chat rooms and love each other and got married. I saw some people got married from chatting. But why this is not possible. I think it is possible. I know some people got good friends by myLot. I think it is also possible. Happy to sharing.