ciao paid me

well i just received my payment from ciao. now that i was paid i am positive that ciao is not a scam hope that this will continue like forever i really need the money right now. specially i lost my camera after i drowned it in our fishpond.
@JOIEMARVIC (2342)
i am a new member of mylot and i hit the minimum payout(actually i syrpassed it) in just 24 hours and i am so happy about it.Now i am dividing my time here in mylot and in ciao.I will definitely not leave mylot because of ciao a greener pasture that i have found.I love it here.I enjoy my time spent here so i will be doing a balance of both worlds. anyways can you hep me with ciao?if i want to get my money from ciao by the 28th of november when do i need to request for payout? thanks in advance.
yeah my brother is also wondering why i stayed here at mylot. though i am broke and really needs the money but i told him that i have friends here that help me out a lot. specially giving me sites where i can earn more. this site is a place to discover thing that i haven't know. yeah just like you i love mylot than ciao though i earn more there.
I don't know ciao, but I'm glad you are starting to get a bit of money together: I woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle...but how can a girl get by without her camera???
@abyin007 (426)
dont know ciao.com.. it pays for writing review.. there are many other ways to earn also.. Microsoft bought this site for 484million $.. if u want to know more visit my profile..
@mz_Ira (1091)
I requested on Nov. 9, 2008 but I still dont have it in my paypal yet:-/ Been waiting since this morning :-(
are you sure that you have requested it before the month ends if yes then surely you they will send you the money through your paypal but if you requested it after last month then you will be paid by next month around the 15th of dec.
@sonusd (1547)
hello friend i have also joined ciao but dont know how to earn money from there please guide me so that i also can get some money from there because i have not earned anything from internet till today
@Verity (851)
Congrats.. its a good news to hear. May I know how long have you been a member to this site and why did they pay you? What are their earning mechanics? Thanks
@abyin007 (426)
the congrats.. continue doing mylot and ciao. i am also a new member of ciao.com. joined only last week. i didnt still give the payout.. happy lotting..
@kun2349 (23464)
YUp, i have been paid by them 2 days ago too ^_^ ANd luckily, i was quite active there, and i managed to reach payout in just 2 days, b4 end of october.. hehe ^_^ ANd after which, i was quite excited about the $1 per review, and thus i was able to earn quite alot, b4 ciao reduces to earnings to $0.25 per review.. hehe ^_^ SO i can say to have a certain foundation there, and i can take my time to earn slowly now.. lol
@anonymili (3138)
I have been a member of the Ciao UK site for 5 years and have never had problems with payment and have been on the US site for 5 or 6 months I think. If you read the help pages I think it states that if you request payment during the month, you should receive payment by the 15th of the following month. They only do payments once a month so if you request it now it should be in your paypal account on 15th December. It always helps to read the site help pages and terms and condition very carefully. There are a lot of people who have been copying reviews over there from other people and their accounts will be stopped and they won't receive payment - so if any of those cheaters are reading this post and haven't been paid, this should help you understand why you haven't been paid. If you haven't cheated and haven't received payment, you should drop them an email asking if there's any other issue :)
@zhorak (491)
• Turkey
Congratulations. I got paid by Ciao this month, too. It was very easy to make some dollars and reach the payout but they no longer pay $1 per review, they pay $0.25 now. It is sitll not bad. I like Ciao.
congrats i too thought that it was a scam but now i know that they pay but i am sad that they have reduced the pay per review to .25$.
I also received payment from Ciao, two days ago. I feel the same way. Now that I know it isn't a scam, I will definately write there more. I wish I had written more when the payout was $1 per review, but it just seemed too good to be true at the time. Still, at 0.25 per 120 word review, it is a good opportunity and I plan to take advantage of it.
@sirrob (4112)
Did you just received it today or it's from 2 days ago still? I am curious about this because I was trying to fish something from the date I requested my payment if the time difference really matters when I did that. Let me know if you have received it today or was the date is still November 13. Thanks. I have been paid by Ciao last October and this suppose to be my second payment but some technicality happened when I requested.