How is the weather in your area right now?

@ronaldinu (12440)
Malta
It’s a sunny day today and the maximum temperature is expected to be between 14C to 19C. It has been raining sporadically for the past ten days and it has been colder. Up to a fortnight ago I was still wearing my summer clothes as it was still hot. How is the weather in your area right now? © ronaldinu 2008
@SaintAnne (5453)
The last few days, we have been getting "summer" days in November. I still get to wear sleeveless shirts as it is still hot. Then last night, it got dark so quickly and started getting foggy. This morning, I'm feeling a bit cold. And it looks gloomy outside. It still doesn't feel like the holidays are around the corner though.
@Chevee (5915)
iIt is a very sunny day here. However, it is cold we had a hard freeze last night the first one for this year. It is going to be like this for the rest of the week. Then nights are at the freezing point in the 20's and the days are mild, cold and sunny the temperature is hanging around the 60's. It is the a.m. now and the temp is 38 degrees the high today is suppose to be 51 degrees.
@vicky30 (4775)
The weather in my area is very hot now.Its between 34 degrees celcius to 36 degrees celcius.Its very hot when we go outside our house.We sweat a lot over here.Its winter season here still its hot.Next month it will become cool.
right now it's -3C and snowing in my area. it's been snowing off and on for the past couple of days. my son is so excited. he loves the snow. yesterday he made a snowman.
@dodo19 (36144)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Here it's freezing cold! It's something like -14C with the wind shield. I'm glad that I didn't have to go out today. It would have been brutal if I had to.
@kellyjeanne (1576)
Well, even though it's November I find that during the day I still may have to turn the air conditioning on or turn my fan on with the window open. The nights are getting cooler, though. That's how it is in San Diego. I just love the weather here. Purrs, Catwoman=^..^= & Mija
@rusty2rusty (6761)
• Defiance, Ohio
I am not sure where you are located at. But I live in southern Florida, USA. It has been getting really cold at night and has cooled off during the day. I am not in my summer clothes at all. Even thou for this time of year it is normal.
@bombshell (11266)
today very windy.i thought the house colapse!!! and very cold 0 dgrees only
@seeiloveu (100)
I am from India ... where the weather is varied: In northern India, especially in the Kashmir-region, it will very soon begin to snow. In Central India - where I am located, the weather had recently undergone a sea-change and suddenly had turned humid and hot from cool (9 deg. C) to deep warm. Actually, all this that we are facing is due to Human-created Global Warming; leading to a Sudden Climate Change. Why don't you go to my BLOG, www.ecotone.blog.com, and pass comments on it?
@kun2349 (23473)
The weather is very unpredictable nowadays. Even in singapore, our weather is almost like what u have experienced, very sunny for the past few days, but raining for the next few dys also.. If not, it will be sunny day in the morning and afternoon, but a heavy downpour during late afternoons to the next day.. haha ^_^
@yuna15 (2707)
The weather as of this moment is fairly nice. Last night it rained but it stopped this morning fortunately. That means I can go home from work without thinking about getting wet. As as soon as I get home then the rain can resume . Hahaha! Or maybe during sleeping time.
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey ronaldinu~Right now we are starting to get the beginning or our real winter weather! I live in the US and in the state of NY. It has gotten very cold here now. It is in the 30's. That is what the temperature is supposed to be at around this time of year. It has still been around the 40 degree mark, but it drops between the 20-30 degree mark at night. It hasn't snowed yet, but it sure is getting cold enough to do so at any time now! Up until about a week ago we were still having abnormally warm temperatures in the 60's! Those days are gone for good now!
@walijo2008 (4646)
Our weather here has been crazy, we were cold yesterday and the first part of the week, had to have a fire in the woodstove everyday, then today we had temps. in the 70's, it was really nice today, didn't have to wear a jacket or anything. Now this evening its going to change again, a cold front is coming in and our temps are going to be in the 30's and 50's for the rest of the week and weekend. I told my husband no wonder everybody is sick, this weather just keeps going up and down.
@littleowl (7157)
Hi ronald..well here in the UK we are really fortunate for this month as it is very mild now and then we have had rain but it has been quite dry and we are still getting sunshine, today it has been sunny..littleowl
@Anne18 (11034)
Well it is cold and the weather man says it is going ot get colder and we may have some snow at the weekend! Hope not as our son is playing in a football match on sunday. I am in the East of England
@Pose123 (21666)
Hi ronaldinu, We are having rain today and it has actually been wet for most of this week. I really don't care for this kind of weather except for the fact that it is mild. I don't like winter that much anymore and the longer we are without snow and frost the shorter our winter will be. Blessings.
@ANTIQUELADY (36471)
today is a beautiful day. sunny but col but as long as that sun shines i can handle cold.
@Mitraa (3188)
Right now it is 'Sunny' weather! Thanks for this nice discussion!
Hi ronaldinu, you are very lucky, at the moment, the time is 6.45 in the evening very dark here in the UK and we are goint to having an artic blast of cold weather and expecting snow, should a bit milder after Sunday, we are all wearing our winter woolies.,Can I come round to you? Tamara
right now as i look out my window all i can see is snow i believe its about 38 degrees right now I live in west virginia