does mylot really pays to you????????

Hello friends. Actually, i am newer to the mylot. I just signed up to mylot, i heard from my friends that this site will help you for your earnings. I just want to know is this true? Any body got any payments recently? help me guys.
They pay. My partner got a good pay last month, and transferred this month's money from Paypal today. But you are gonna have to work at it. Grandpa
hi jadhavsiddh... im also new here in mylot.. but many says that they really pay... i got $4.00 as of now... too long to reach the pay out, but i dont lose hope... someday i will reach the payout.. :) so you'll just have to be active here in mylot.. post and respond to messages with all your heart, so you will soon reach the payout.. :)
hey......... thanks a lot... keep on responding.. take care.
@sharra1 (6341)
Yes I have reached payout every month for the last 3 months so I know that it pays. This is a good reliable site. If you follow the TOS and post quality responses to people and so on then you will make money here. Having said that if you focus on having fun with good discussions and replying to lots of people you will see that the money takes care of itself.