hello my friends i'm back have you all missed me?

@onlydia (2808)
Hello everyone I'm back now I needed a break from comp. and my life for a couple of weeks. I feel better now. Not so stressed out as I was over everything. I was like my comp. I had to shut down and regroup. So once again I'm not so over loaded. See you all soon. and read you sooner. Your friend onlydia
Yes, we all missed you and we're glad to see you back. Hope you got all the relaxation you needed! Happy Thanksgiving!
@onlydia (2808)
Yes I have missed you as well, here and on winster. Hope to see you soon ans have a very Happy Thanksgiving. Speaking of have to go check pie. Your friend onlydia
@schulzie (4064)
Hi there! So glad to see you back. I thought you would be gone maybe a week or so. I am glad you got to spend time with your mother and visit for awhile. It is nice to relax once in a while and take a mental health holiday. I hope you are more relaxed now and can handle the wonderful every day stresses that we all have to cope with. Take care - glad to see you again! Have a great day and happy myLotting!!!
@onlydia (2808)
Well, I feel way better. My roommate got laid off again and you know I just don't care. one way or the other right now. What good will it do to worry anyway. So there I'm back into looking for the silver lining. Have a great day. Your friend onlydia
@jillhill (37379)
It's nice to see you back! I don't blame you. Once in a while I think we all need to step back and take a break....I know I do at times. See you soon!
@onlydia (2808)
I had the best time. I went to my Mom's and I stared a afghan and read two books. I didn't even answer the phone. There are times when we all just need to take a step back and breath. Nice to see you as well, I did miss you. I'm going to cocth scarves for christmas for the homeless. I will hand them out. I want to make at least 10 to 20. I need to start small. and then work my way up. have a nice day my friend your friend onlydia
@jillhill (37379)
Good for you! I see you got the CHristmas spirit! Woo Hoo...good luck with your project!