Ninja!

Pretending to be a ninja. - I think the text within the image says all. :'D
@Valenas (1509)
Even if I am not a real ninja, I can still pretend. Yes, I understand that this is not all that there is to being a ninja. I understand that this is a complex art. But, do you ever find yourself being somewhat ninja-like? I love setting up situations that I can manipulate where I can observe others. This also ties in to my interest in Psychology. I like to sneak around places. I like to see how long I can stay out of sight. I also like to pick certain people out and follow them and see how long it takes for them to notice me, if they even do. When I am sitting with friends, I like to steal their stuff even as they are talking to me, and I wait to see just how much of what I do they notice. I also enjoy play-fighting with people, even if I often lose. But, it makes me all the stronger, because I can see where people may attack me from, and from where I should defend myself. Pretending to be a ninja is really fun. I would love to hear your own information or examples, so please share.
@modstar (9608)
Maybe you should get your own costume now. It seems that you're good at stealth and a lot of patience too! Maybe you should try to polish your martial arts too to make you a lil' bit closer to being a real ninja.
@Valenas (1509)
That would be so much fun! I would really enjoy walking around dressed up as a ninja. Although that would probably do more to get me noticed instead of blending in with the civilian crowd. Haha, thank you for posting!
@modstar (9608)
Well you can always wear your shorts and shirt like the guys in Naruto hehe..
@Valenas (1509)
Oh goodness that would be so much fun if I could!