Happy ThanksGiving !!!

Where do you guys go to thanks giving weekend. Do you visit your parents or do they visit you? Our opposite neighbour told us that their parents are coming from Oregon to celebrate thanksgiving with them. One of my friend from my girls' school told me that they are visiting their parents in North Carolina to celebrate Thanks giving. How do you celebrate Thanksgiving every year?
@Barb42 (4216)
Now that my children have children of their own, they usually come here for Thanksgiving dinner. My Daddy is deceased and Mother is 91. She told me today she'd rather just stay home. I'm taking her a plate. We used to all go to her house on holidays, but the noise of all the people bothers her, so we usually bring her to one of our houses for the holidays. She may change her mind in the morning, but I doubt it.
I had been with my great grand mother two years back. But now she is no more.As you said, the noise we make most of the time hurts them. Have a happy thanksgiving.
@Barbietre (1439)
We are going to my sister and her husband in Pennsylvania, she lives in the country on 19 acres. We pick up my Mom and Brother along the way. She is 80 and no longer has a car and lives on Staten Island, no easy way off of that island without a car. And the bus ride there would be very long for her as she would have to go to NYC and then get a bus to PA. We do this most years as my Mom has no one else to go to and my sister has just me and my brother. Her husband has no close family and my niece and her daughter live at home with them. It is a 3 hour drive, but we consider it our mini vacation home as we go there often to relax. If it does not rain we build a big bonfire. It is quite soothing. We will have a very good day.