how to deal with bad hair days?

@eynjel05 (444)
Sometimes, I suffer from bad hair days. I don't know why but sometimes I get dissapointed of my hair. They say that the hair is a crowning glory especially for us women. Can you give me some tips on how to deal with bad hair days? THanks..
@maroseqf (3657)
Well for now, try putting on leave-on conditioner or put a hairclip. If you still have time, try to have a hair treatment like hair spa, cellophane or hot oil. We really need to take care of our hair because it really affects how we look. I also advise you to use conditioner everyday and only use shampoo two to four times per week because shampoo makes our hair dry due to its strong chemical contains. Also make sure that you rinse your hair thoroughly after conditioning and shampooing it. I hope this helps. Happy lotting!
@eynjel05 (444)
Thanks for the tips.. have a great day!
@maroseqf (3657)
I hope you will resolve your hair problems. Goodluck to you! Happy lotting!
@moonight (249)
for me i need to wash my hair everyday on the morning because all else it will be bad hair day for me everyday, it is all shuffled and crazy and it goes everywhere. so i think for you you can be like me to wash it, if it it puffy then do not add to many conditioners. for you can try hair clips, hair band, or just rubber band to tie it up.
@ayenacsi (911)
I always have those days when my hair won't just cooperate with me, Maroseqf's hair tips are helpful. It is hard to take care of our hair especially if it is long so I try to keep it at a reasonable length, not too short so that I can still keep it in a ponytail (for those days when it is intolerably too hot!).