How much you spend on vehicle a month?

New Zealand
Peoples who use vehicles would have many expenses like petrol, etc.. How much exactly you spend on vehicle a month? Do you think its ok to spend what you spend a month? Vehicles include both motor bike or car or any other vehicles you use. How much its cost you per month for spending money on maintaining y8our vehicle?
@stephcjh (32327)
We do not have to spend much at all on our vehicles. they are all paid for now and my husband works across the street from our subdivision. I work from home and do not have to drive.
@23uday (2998)
Hi frnds, i will spend on vehicle a month 50 hrs a month.In our country petrol was rised to high cost now.Before petrol were less expensive i have gone to college everyday in my vehicle.Now petrol was so expensive iam not going outside that much with my vehicle.
@Beruang (1309)
Let's see. I spend about $100 on petrol, $20 on toll, $30 on parking and those are the regular monthly expenses. On top of that, I have budgeted about $50 monthly for any repairs that may be required as my car is already 8 years old and it has started to show its age and started to fall apart. I had the air conditioning system repaired a few time already and it is always a different problems one after another. I think I had spent about close to $1000 just for that alone and now I need another $200 to get a new compressor as the one in the car right now is already dying. I would be needing a new clutch plate soon, which will cost about another $60 and not to mention that the regular service is coming up and that would need another $60 or so. So, if you just calculate all that, it would already be a lot. Anyway, sorry for ranting... Now back to the question... So my rough estimate would be about $200 a month easily. Cheers!