By Popular Demand; Here It Is!

Myklj999 - Okay, trying to not be serious for a moment...
By JJ
@myklj999 (33349)
Olney, Illinois
I've had sooo many people on here say I always look too serious and I need to post a picture of me smiling. Well, TODAY IS YOUR (UN)LUCKY DAY!!! So enjoy it if you can...I take no responsibility for old people or young children being scarred for life. Did you really want to see this?
Hello Mykl, nice to see your smiling face. A smile is a frown turned upside down. Keep it plastered on your face. No....I didn't say you should go out and get plastered!
@webeishere (36353)
All he needs now is my Santa hat huh? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
He would look great in a Santa hat!
@sharra1 (6341)
Well you do have a nice smile. Interesting beard as well as bushy as the one grandpa_lash has in his current avatar. Mind you he does not have that beard any more. Its a real bushman's beard in Australia.
@webeishere (36353)
Responding via email so I'll check it out and add a comment soon after this posts. I am hoping it is somewhat like the shot of my daughter I just posted in a discussion I started just now. Thanks and......? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@webeishere (36353)
Yup I stated that above here as well. SO are you copying my responses now and cheating? Kiding. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Theresaaiza (10539)
Santa Claus?
@flowerchilde (12534)
Nice picture! I like that one best.
@jerzgirl (8168)
• Gloucester City, New Jersey
At long last indeed!! You have a very benign look about you, Myklj. You implied that we look at our peril. You're a pussycat!!!
Ok so where is your Santa hat already.. or did I just miss it... I hope not! Mike you have very nice warm friendly eyes. Nicer then I thought before!
@walkthetalk (1307)
I'm not convinced that's you. I'm sorry Michael.
@dawnald (84075)
• Shingle Springs, California
wow - it's fuzzier than the baby picture!
@riyasam (16570)
swoon.my my!!!!!i never ever ever thought you had a kind face and eyes.....
@arkaf61 (10881)
Of course I want to see that! LOL Unfortunately you are playing with your profile right now so I can't access it, but believe me I will be back later to see it heheheh
maybe i had better present you a pair of glasses ,that case,you will be very kind and eruditeness of knowledge.
@alyssa_c (440)
You look like a totally different person when you smile.=) And in a really good way! I suggest you carry that smile around whenever you go. It'll feel good, I promise ya. =)
@Opal26 (17686)
Hi myklj! That is so nice to see a picture of you smiling! It's a really nice picture and a really nice change to see you smile! You can see it in your eyes. They light up! Maybe you should try it more often! It's a nice look for you! I know that all your friends are really happy to see this picture of you! So all is not completely lost! This day will live on in infamy! Keep practicing! It is lovely to see! Keep on smiling for your friends at mylot! We love it, at least I know that I do!
@spalladino (17922)
Hey, you have a nice smile, myk...my little dog didn't even whine when I opened this post.
@pyewacket (44031)
Ekkkkkkk!!!...OMG!!!....head for the hills..parents beware, lock yourself in you homes, those with a faint heart or constitution, don't look!!!...abandon ship aww--that's actually a great photo of you and yes, it's nice to see you smile instead of being so serious. I thoroughly approve
@wolveren (1577)
• Cebu, Philippines
Oh the other unseen side of Myklj huh! It's good to see you with smile. But I think I like your kick a$$ other self better!
@Rosekitty (19396)
• San Marcos, Texas
I like your face no matter what!..keep the beard too!
@camomom (7535)
NICE!!! Now you can go back to being serious.
Hi myklj999, Well, all you need is a good shave and your smile will come shining through and won't be frightening for old people and young children, you look great, not scarey to me at all. Tamara