How Many Reviews Do You Have in Ciao So Far?

Hong Kong
I just joined for 2 days (I believe, can't remember) and with today's hard work, I have 22 reviews there. It was quite brain draining but it was fun to be able to review a good variety of things and I shouldn't complain *laughs*. It's pretty interesting so far. What about you? How many do you have at this moment? Do you plan to write everyday or do you do the reviews in one-go?
@rberon1985 (5394)
Hi. good to hear that fro you. So far, after being online for two months in the site, I have made around 175 reviews. It is a good start for you. Making 22 reviews in two days is really fantastic. I always make it sure that I have one review per day.
2 months and 175 reviews? OMG! That's really great for you. 1 question: does your earning stop when you stop reviewing 1 day or two?
nope, it does not stop. it wil add up if a lot of members rate your review.
Oh great, thanks for the reply. Mind if I add you as a friend there? What's your ID? Mine is wondericequeen.