Fringe, Do You Watch This Awesome Show?

This is the first season of Fringe, and I love this awesome show. It is on Fox, right after House, on Tuesday nights. It is really like X-Files on steroids. If you dont watch it, you definitely should.
@rocketj1 (6960)
My husband and 14 year old son watch it together. I'm usually here on mylot at the time. I only watch a very few shows. They love that show and would like me to watch it too.
You should, it is only an hour.
@sconibear (8011)
yup.....i think Fringe is a great new show. i don't know how it's doing in the ratings game, but i hope it lasts a long time. who ever comes up with the different things that happen on the show have a great imagination.
My husband said it is very popular. I hope he is right.
@stafiel (77)
yep. I watch it just because I'm a fan of JJ Abarm. He is the director of LOST. Have u watched it. which will be back with 5th season. Also a mysterious and attractive TV show. In the Fringe, I like the old fellow Biship. at first,I don't like him at all. but I become to love this cute old kids with story goes. and look forwarding it back, I miss it!
@elemental69 (1562)
Me and my hubby love that show!! Thank goodness for sky+ lol. We can record it and watch it when all the kids are asleep. We havent missed an episode yet!!!!
i may be watching this now that dancing with the stars is over. I have seen the intro to it a few times. It does seem like it has some pretty good plots going on. It takes me awhile to warm up to new shows usually.